EFT can help you, without any pills or side effects! It's a simple, easy to learn technique that even your children can learn in order to help themselves.
What EFT can help with
Or download a PDF version here
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- Pain: do you suffer with pain? back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee (anything that hurts... )
- Eating & other Disorders: are you struggling to lose/gain weight, or stop smoking, and nothing seems to work for you?
- Anxiety & Stress: do you have anxiety, worry, tension or depression in your life?
- Children: Is your child experiencing difficulties in a particular area? Perhaps you are having difficulty communicating with your child?
- Emotions: do you have an emotional disorder or any other emotions you would like to relieve? OCD, ADHD, Depression, Insomnia
- Fears or phobias: do you have a fear of heights, spiders, etc.
- Animals, pets & other loved ones: are your pets in pain or discomfort, or would you like to help a loved one but don't know how?
- Sports & other Performance: would you like to improve your golf score, or your personal best running time?
- Trauma: Rape, sexual or physical abuse, natural disaster
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Consultation
For a consultation please contact us.
Consultation sessions last up to 1.5 hours and cost R500 per session (there are discounts available for multiple sessions).
What is Emotional Freedom?
In short - It's taking the emotion out of a "negative" in your life and allowing the 'negative' to heal. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself, EFT allows this healing to take place.
EFT can help with all physical, mental and emotional ill-health.
What is the Technique?
EFT is like acupuncture without needles, it's a fun way of tapping "acu" points in the body while focusing on your area of discomfort, allowing energetic changes and healing to take place. All that baggage you've been carrying around for years can now be released allowing you to live your life to your full potential.
How does it work?
EFT uses your symptoms to lead to the "root cause" of your discomfort, using energy healing principles to treat this cause. Once the cause has been found and treated, all the connected symptoms disappear.
Who can use Emotional Freedom Techniques?
Anyone and everyone, it is an easily learnable procedure, anyone from toddlers to the elderly and everyone inbetween can both benefit and learn from this technique.
Channel TEN (Australian) recently featured a report on a using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) for food cravings: a six-month clinical trial showed how successful EFT is for emotional eating, and the 12 month trial results showed that the results lasted.